Bored at work... like always
I work in Lincoln with some friendly customers and some rather mean customers lol... in any case, I got boreed and decided to try and fix my profile then I realized... I only know how to put the song in my profile I don't know how to put the full song lmao... anyways... Like there is so much to say about me, like I love to talk although sometimes I can be VERY shy... believe it or not... I am a very shy person. Today I find myself also I realized many things. One being that the more I seem to practice the Khmer language, the more I lose the American language. After my second trip bacc from Cambodia, I notice that I tend to stop in the middle of a conversation stucc like lost of words and say, "How do you say?" Like even in the middle of a heated discussion, I would stop and say, "Like how you say, how you say..." and I'm thinking and thinking then I just give up and say, "I don't know how you say sorry... so I'm just going to stop here," and that would end the conversation. Secondly, my stuttering is starting to come bacc. I don't know, recently my stuttering has gotten from bad to worse. Like it calmed down for a few years and now like BAM! hit harder than ever... something must have happened to cause me to lose confidence in myself. Thirdly, I almost lost my job. I mean I wouldn't mind. It'd be easier if they let me go rather than I ask to go. I always been a soft-hearted person. Like I could not say "no", especially if I was asked like face-to-face. I always ended up saying "yes" no matter how much I wanted to say "no." I have been called a conservative girly-girl recently. I don't think I am either. I see myself as non-judgemental and somewhat spontaneous and also a lil care-less. Like I could care less what people think of me or what I look like or what I am wearing, long as I know I am good and I feel good then IDC what other people think. I know myself that I haven't been the best that I can be and that I have made alot of mistakes... butt then again like that singer sang..."You live and you learn..." so if I haven't made the mistakes that I did make then I wouldn't be the Rasni I am today. I live with no regrets and every decision I make I know in the end if I'm going to say, "Dag! I shouldn'tve done that!" Then I'm going to not follow thru...I make the best of what I am given and I try to live everyday with a smile... Cuz I know, the start if a good day begins with a smile. I think of myself as a happy person, and people like to see me smile... like I swear sometimes my customers would come in just to see me smile. I remember one customer would come in to say hi and see me smile at him. Until he started creeping me out that was... lol anyways... work calls and plus my hands are getting tired ahaha ttus :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey,
ReplyDeleteI think that it is so interesting how you negotiate between two languages. I would imagine it is hard when you search for words in one and can only find that word in the other!! I wonder if your "shyness" is more about finding words than it is about actual shyness?
LB :)
where do you work?
ReplyDeleteyea i know you work in lincoln but what do you do?
ReplyDelete