*~Mz_Rasni*~ I Love You Gramma!!! You are going to be missed!!!

SL Project Day3

Friday I actually went during teacher's lunch period. The front doors were closed but not locked. I walked in and knew where I was heading without getting lost. I saw when I walked in a Halloween dance poster and i thought it was awesome. A nice social event for the kids. Although I am sick and afraid I might contaminate the the young kids, I could not see myself calling in and saying I could not make it. Th students expected me and I did not want to put them down because of a little headache and sinus pressure... I was able to drive so I was good. I did not want to disappoint the kids nor the teachers. It was kind of funny how I was forcing myself to get out of bed, but as soon as I thought about the kids, I practically jumped out of bed. Not like the weekends... I always find it hard to get out of bed. Work is not enough to motivate me to get out of bed =P. I am so proud of myself! I focused on about two kids that Ms. Caron pointed out before the class started and the one that actually tried really understood! I kept remminding him not to forget to retake the test. The other one kept calling me "miss" and I am like Whoa... it felt kind of weird for someone two-three years younger than I am to call me miss. This same boy, as I was leaving has asked me to sign him out. He is so funny. I think he has potential to get so far, but because of his "I dont't care" attitude, he gets zeroes and... he does not care... it upsets me to see such potential with such attitude. Makes me want to find something I can say or do to motivate him to try harder, but I know there is not much I can do. At least he comes to school I guess. That is a good start. Although he does not try as hard, for some strange reason when I look at him I feel like he is going to walk when it comes time... with honors or not...I just feel it is going to happen. And I am going to do everything in my power to make sure no one tells him otherwise. Today kids get influenced by the put downs and I want to make sure all the students are kept motivated and encouraged to go further with their lives and reach their full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment